Van de Bilt seeds and flax bv has always aimed exclusively to the most modern and/or best performing varieties. We have launched a large amount of famous varieties on the market: – Hera in the 70’s, Ariane in the 80’s and Hermès during the 90’s.
Stable market share: – 22 % of the breeding market – 25 % of the total West-European demand
- Special harvesting technique, during which the sowing seeds do not get in touch with the ground.
- Young, productive and purified clay ground, which has always led to an average high TKW.
- Flax is free from diseases such as Phoma and Fusarium.
- Excellent good drying and purifying techniques.
- Modern disinfection techniques for a consequent treatment of the sowing seeds. Treatment is possible with several treatments such as prelude and zinc.
Right now, Van de Bilt seeds and flax bv has 6 key varieties for fiber flax breeding; Avian, Nathalie, Lisette, Noemie, Suzanne and Sofie.
Our famers breed the seeds carefully and are fully assisted by our breeding department.
GOOD SOWING SEEDS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BASIS OF A PRODUCTIVE AND PROFITABLE CULTIVATION.
Feel free to contact our sales team in Sluiskil for more information.